Optimize Your Process by Using Workflow
Assign, Remind, Escalate and Approve
The i-Sight Complaint & Incident Tracking Software is configured to precisely fit your requirements. Customized workflow rules ensure that the right people are kept in the loop – and that nothing falls through the cracks. Compared to an off-the-shelf case management system, i-Sight helps your team work faster and achieve better results.
Use i-Sight functions such as automatic notifications, case/task assignment, reminders, follow-up tasks, approval requests, inactivity alerts and escalations to ensure proper management of patient complaints and incident investigations.
Workflow Rules to Optimize Case Management
- Notifications/Assignment: Automatically notify and assign new cases to the appropriate patient relations or compliance representative.
- Reminders: Set task or action due dates with built-in email reminders
- Inactivity Alerts: Automatically notify managers if there is no activity on case for a specified number of days
- Escalations: Overdue cases and actions generate escalation email notices to managers
- Approval Requests: Create notices requesting/providing approvals
- Fully customizable: Create any other business rule to help optimize your case management process